CEO Ed Muzio is often asked to write guest articles and provide expert insight into current issues in business management and human resources. Recent examples include:
- Indian Management Journal - Continuous Learning: Not a Siloed Exercise
- Business Management Daily - How to Interact with Subordinates Outside of Work
- Remote.co - Four Ways to Work Through Conflict on Remote Teams
- The Fiscal Times- Why a 72-Hour Workweek is the New Normal
- BlogCritics - Book Review: ‘Iterate: Run a Fast, Flexible, Focused Management Team’ by Ed Muzio
- CEOWorld Magazine - 5 Landmines that Make You a Useless C-Suite Executive — and How to Avoid Them
- HR Daily Advisor - Claim Your HR Seat at the Table: 4 Questions to Ask Your Business Leader Clients
- StrategyDriven - Want to Thrive in Today’s High-Speed, Hypercompetitive Business World? Teach Your Management Team to Iterate.
- Recruiter.com - Want a Fast, Flexible, and Focused Management Team? Teach Them to Iterate
- TLNT Talent Management & HR - Skip the HR Jargon and Speak Business to Them
- Young Upstarts - Want To Thrive In Today’s High-Speed, Hypercompetitive Business World? Teach Your Managers To Iterate
- SmallBizClub - Drowning in Data: Four Tips for Managing Metrics without Going Under
- HR Daily Advisor - Is Management Making Your Organization Dumber?
- HR Strategy and Planning Excellence: October 2018 issue - Speaking Different Languages: How executives and leaders really see HR and what to do about it
- A Medium Corporation - Measure What Matters, and Iterate to Get It Done