A Learn-As-You-Go Simulation
Participants in Mini Towerz work in an Iterative Organization that is both collaborative and competitive. Learners communicate and negotiate on behalf of their own teams, as they relate to and compete with others. Between rounds, debrief sessions allow learners a chance to explore what works and what is detrimental. Debriefs can be customized for each group for a variety of issues, including
• The importance of clarifying group goals and objectives
• Approaches for sharing information appropriately in groups
• Balancing collaboration with competition when both forces are at play
• Asking another person for a change in behavior
• The impact of measurement, feedback, and compensation on group output
The program can be customized between 30 minutes and 4 hours, with virtual instructor certification available to help manage costs.
Want to move forward? Please "Contact Us" below.
Thank you for considering Group Harmonics for your growth.